Last Updated: July 28, 2023
The Information We Collect From Children
We collect information from children in several ways, including when a child creates an account, links their third-party accounts, participates in online activities, or sends us an email. The information we may collect includes:
- Personal information provided during account creation, like name, username and password.
- Linked third-party accounts (e.g., Riot ID or Twitch).
- User-generated content, such as messages or posts in forums.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from children for several purposes, including:
- to provide our services and respond to requests.
- to improve our services and create a safer online environment.
Disclosure of Information
We will not disclose a child’s personal information outside of LeagueSpot without the consent of a parent or guardian, unless it’s necessary to provide our services, required by law, or to protect the safety of users.
Parents have the right to review and request the deletion of their child's personal information or to refuse further collection or use of their child's information. To do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take reasonable steps to protect the security of the information that children provide to us, including by using encryption technology.
Updates to this Policy
For more information about COPPA, please visit the FTC's website.