Release Notes – September 29, 2020
This past week has been all about prioritizing the League Host user experience, making it easier for new Hosts to create and set up a new League with custom branding and content.
- Added intuitive UI content and controls to improve the setup experience after creating a new league
- Allowing league hosts to create either a Club (teams only) or Association (organizations and teams) league
- Separating groups in season standings and allowing entire group reschedules
- Fixed issue where the season participant count was being cached in stage settings and would cut off some participants when starting an All Season Participants stage
- Fixed issue where trying to add a player from a team’s detail page always returned an empty list
- Updated league settings UI to not reload the page and lose the user’s place on save