Release Notes – October 21, 2020
We are working to find ways to bring tools that our users are already using into LeagueSpot to drive a frictionless experience. Our two initial targets here have been Discord and Twitch – we want to work with the best and let them do what they’re good at, while also enabling you to interact more easily on our website and via our Discord bot.
- Implemented embedded Twitch streams for certain leagues – this allows leagues to feature Twitch channels, which is particularly engaging in your weekly match nights
- Added a Discord bar to surface any actions we require to link your Discord account – this helps ensure that more users have linked their accounts to make our bot functionality more rich
- Fixed a bug where resetting a stage didn’t work when match results had been submitted
- Fixed a bug where editing a stage made it look like the automatic timing was on the wrong week day
- Upgraded tons of technical packages/libraries/dependencies
- Fixed a memory leak issue within our logging framework